Are there any extra costs that we should be aware of?
We will only charge the predefined monthly service fee. However, in cases where extra costs may occur that stem from necessary procedures, i.e. severance pay, you will be informed in advance.
Main service costs breakdown:
- Onboarding cost: in addition to the monthly service fee, we will charge a one-time onboarding fee equaling 499€.
- Advance payment: the one-time, refundable advance payment covering payslip payments, equaling the monthly total cost of employment + the monthly service fee (rounded to nearest 500€).
- Other fees: all expenses and other cost items are passed through at cost, with a 5% markup fee. Expenses include all non-employment contract-related items, such as travel & other expenses, providing office space, rental car, severance payments, visa cost, translations, lawyer fees, etc.
You will receive only one monthly payment request, regardless of the number of employees (and/or the number of countries) hired via WorkMotion.
- Before the first working day of the “employee”, advance payment is required for each applicable employee.
- WorkMotion will send a monthly payment request (e.g. 15th of the month).
- You are required to make payment in full within 10 days (the latest payment date is the 5th of the following month).
Please refer to the service costs breakdown for a more in-depth analysis of the costs.