Lots of expenses are being submitted by Talents everyday; that's why we launched a new update to make sure that the expense request is legally compliant and categorized as taxable or not taxable in a correct way according to country regulations.
Expense Requests are divided into 3 categories:
- Business Travel
- Private car - generally at a standard amount per kilometer
- Per Diem - generally country-specific standard amounts depending on duration and location
- Flight / Train / Public Transport / Taxi / Rental Car - generally at cost
- Hotel - generally at cost (as long as this is reasonable). This goes as a business expense and tickets are required.
- Home Office & Telecommunications
- Mobile phone/Laptops
- Home office supplies
- Employee Mobility
- Food & Beverages
- Health & Education
- Courses & Training
- Gym allowances
- Others (it's always taxable)
How to view a new expense request by Talent?
- Log in to your Workmotion account
- Go to Expenses
- you'll find all your previous submitted expense requests
- Click on Request Expense button and fill the info then submit
- your request status will be pending until HR approves or rejects it.
If you have any questions regarding why an expense is taxable or not, please reach out to us.