What is the Contract Changes request?
This request is for the HR users to request contract changes for talents through the platform.
What are the change requests supported currently?
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Recurring payments
- Working hours
- Job description
- Contract type
- Contract Extension
How can HR submit a new request?
- Log in to the Workmotion platform
- Go to Payroll / Contract Changes
- Click on the Request Changes button.
- Fill in the required fields and then submit the request.
Kindly be aware of when the changes will be applied.
The cutoff will always be the 4th of each month at 4 pm CET, so:
- From 1st to 4th > will be applied for the current month's payroll
- From the 5th of the current month to the 4th of the next month > will be applied for the following month's payroll:
- Meaning if HR submits a request on the 3rd of April > the change will be applied to April Payroll
- If HR submits a request on the 6th of April > the change will be applied to the May payroll.
- If HR submits a request on the 2nd of May > the change will be applied to the May payroll.
HR can track the status of the request by viewing its status which goes as follows:
- In Review: Our team received your request and is reviewing it.
- In Progress: Our team is processing your request.
- On hold: Your request is pending additional information to be completed.
- Rejected: Your request has been rejected. Please see Admin comments.
- Completed: Your request has been completed and changes will apply as requested.
For any questions please reach out to us.